Join our Team. Help create an Island of Safety.
FULL-TIME SECOND SHIFT
Crisis Advocate II/Lead Children's Specialist
PART-TIME THIRD SHIFT
Lead Children's Specialist
Crisis Nursery is currently hiring a full-time Crisis Advocate II/Lead Children’s Specialist for Second Shift and a part-time Lead Children's Specialist for Third Shift.
The primary function of the Lead Children’s Specialist is to coordinate and oversee the care of the children at the Nursery who are in our Safe Children’s Program. Responsibilities include planning and directing children’s activities, organizing various stages of the daily schedule such as overseeing and directing volunteers, documenting records, and completing special projects as needed. This individual will work closely with the Children’s Specialist, Volunteers, Crisis Advocates, and Program Coordinator in order to best care for the children.
· At least 21 years of age
· 2 years college credit with a background in child development
· Previous experience working with children aged birth through six
· Ability to lift and carry at least 30 pounds
· Good communication and problem solving skills as well as being able to maintain an overall positive attitude about Crisis Nursery is important
· Must be able to perform well under stress and in a fast-paced environment
Send cover letter specifying position of interest, resume and numbers of three references by Friday, August 24th to:
Erin Zorns, Director of Finance & Human Resources
Thank you for your interest in Crisis Nursery!