PART-TIME SECOND (3pm-11pm) and PART-TIME THIRD SHIFT (11pm-7am)- MUST BE AVAILABLE WEEKENDS
The primary function of the Lead Children's Specialist is to coordinate and oversee the care of the children at the Nursery who are in our Safe Children's Program.
Responsibilities include planning and directing children's activities, organizing various stages of the daily schedule such as overseeing and directing volunteers, documenting records, and completing special projects as needed. This individual will work closely with Children's Specialists, Volunteers, Crisis Advocates and the Program Coordinator.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have 2 years college credit with a background in child development
- Previous experience working with children aged birth through six preferred
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 30 pounds
- Must have good communication and problem solving skills
- Must have positive attitude and be able to perform well under stress and in a fast-paced environment
- Must be available to work weekends on a regular basis
Please send a cover letter specifying your position of interest, resume, and three professional references to Erin Zorns, Director of Finance and Human Resources at email@example.com.